CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Suffolk Traffic Copper

Neil

Cheers cunt,Yep i was speeding and now I have 3 points,thing is they will be gone in a few years but you Sir will still be a grade one cunt.Before any of you sanctimonious cunts start lecturing me I'll take the consequences and deal with it but it aint speeding that kills its bad driving that kills so fuck you 'ol bill,I hope your cock falls off and your missus gets fucked up the arse by the local rugby team,and as for wishing me a nice evening when leaving me by the roadside I can only reciprocate by wishing you a fucking shit life you horrible little cuntflap.

Cheers cunt,Yep i was speeding and now I have 3 points,thing is they will be gone in a few years but you Sir will still be a grade one cunt.Before any of you sanctimonious cunts start lecturing me I'll take the consequences and deal with it but it aint speeding that kills its bad driving that kills so fuck you 'ol bill,I hope your cock falls off and your missus gets fucked up the arse by the local rugby team,and as for wishing me a nice evening when leaving me by the roadside I can only reciprocate by wishing you a fucking shit life you horrible little cuntflap.

That's Suffolk for you, Neil. I only tend to cross the border when I'm either off my face on Vina Sol or  by complete accident.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Round here the traffic police seem to study in the 1960's school of sarcasm. I have lost count of the times I have been asked "who I thought I was, Barry Sheene?" When taking the piss massively with her majesty's speed limit on my Triumph. He had been dead quite a while at that point. Being asked where the fire is gets a tad unoriginal. Problem is that if you give them sarcasm out comes the fucking tazer and the length of hose filled with wet sand.

Guest nobgobbler

Round here the traffic police seem to study in the 1960's school of sarcasm. I have lost count of the times I have been asked "who I thought I was, Barry Sheene?" When taking the piss massively with her majesty's speed limit on my Triumph. He had been dead quite a while at that point. Being asked where the fire is gets a tad unoriginal. Problem is that if you give them sarcasm out comes the fucking tazer and the length of hose filled with wet sand.

​One of them fucking welsh coppers called me cyclops. I had to work it out for myself - one eyed monster - driving on one headlight, sarcastic cunt. So I let my dog to piss up the cop station gate post, and the best part is, it's not an offence. Take that, copper.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I spent a night in the cells for drunkenly pissing in public. It was the wee (sic) small hours of the morning, I was out of sight of the road but as the piss was flowing a copper tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around and soiled his shoes and trousers. I was made to fall down a non existant staircase on my way to the cells. I was lucky it was not an indecent exposure charge I suppose, but I got a good hiding before being allowed to sleep. I don't remember resisting arrest, but that is the reason they gave me for missing a tooth, a black eye and a serious abrasion to my left knee. Sussex police are cunts!

Edited by Fuctifino
spelling

Guest Fatty

Moral of the story, don't speed you moron

I set my own speed limit depending on the road conditions weather and my own mood.

If I want to put my foot down and get some revs up I will but not to excess.

i usually drive better after a couple of pints.

​Yes, we all know you are a cunt. Don't have to make the point so often unless you have Alzheimer's. Piss pot.

​I got "Enjoy your stay princess" when the cell door slammed on me. I wouldn't mind but it was a WPC!