CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eggs Benedict

cuntspotter

Guest Bill Stickers

They also had a full 'vegetarian'. I am intrigued by the image of a vegetarian fry up.

​Everyone's mental image of a vegetarian breakfast will be slightly different, but there will be one constant - a massive cunt will be eating it.

Guest Gong Farmer

I had Eggs Benedict in one of Ramond Blanc's restaurant, Brasserie Blanc in Berkhamsted a few years ago. Fucking rubbish, I can do it better myself and for a fraction of his daylight robbery price...... the cunt. 

I had Eggs Benedict in one of Ramond Blanc's restaurant, Brasserie Blanc in Berkhamsted a few years ago. Fucking rubbish, I can do it better myself and for a fraction of his daylight robbery price...... the cunt. 

​Should've tried Carluccio's or had a fry up at that Greek Sandwich shop next door.

Guest Gong Farmer

​Should've tried Carluccio's or had a fry up at that Greek Sandwich shop next door.

​Yes I've tried  Carluccio's, very good and the best coffee in town.  Is Gatsby still up to standard? It was very good the last time I ate there except that they let all the chav shite use the bar. 

​Yes I've tried  Carluccio's, very good and the best coffee in town.  Is Gatsby still up to standard? It was very good the last time I ate there except that they let all the chav shite use the bar. 

​It's a fucking war zone outside Gatsby in the summer with pissheads draped all over the outdoor furniture in various stages of undress and consciousness. Happy to report the food is well up to scratch (steak - perhaps an unimaginative choice but nonetheless, a poem).

Other than that it's a bit of a culinary desert unless you pop over to Gilbeys in Amersham?

Guest Gong Farmer

​It's a fucking war zone outside Gatsby in the summer with pissheads draped all over the outdoor furniture in various stages of undress and consciousness. Happy to report the food is well up to scratch (steak - perhaps an unimaginative choice but nonetheless, a poem).

Other than that it's a bit of a culinary desert unless you pop over to Gilbeys in Amersham?

​Thanks for the tip. I'll be in Amersham in July visiting and old flame so might well take her there for a nosh up. No disrespect intended but I find the whole of the UK a bit of  culinary desert to be honest, been disappointed so many times that I now try to avoid restaurants if I can when I'm over there, always fantastic front of house service but then the order is put in front of you it for the most fails miserably.