CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Shoulder Level Handshake

Jiggerycock

Okay so it's not up there with paedophilia, Lady Gaga and an inability to clear the first defender when taking a corner in the litany of capillary-bursting cuntishness but was there anything wrong with a good old fashioned, firm, low level handshake?

When Jim Laker ran through the Australians at Od Trafford in 1956, did Trevor Bailey and Tony Lock rush up to him and deliver one of these abominations? No they did not. A manly clap on the back (providing the recipient was given six months notice in writing) and if you were being really 'avant' a tousle of the locks (old fashioned Bryclcreemed, the Denis Compton way, naturally) and that was it.

More creeping 'tyranny of cool' shite I reckon.

handshake.png

• Like 1

Okay so it's not up there with paedophilia, Lady Gaga and an inability to clear the first defender when taking a corner in the litany of capillary-bursting cuntishness but was there anything wrong with a good old fashioned, firm, low level handshake?

When Jim Laker ran through the Australians at Od Trafford in 1956, did Trevor Bailey and Tony Lock rush up to him and deliver one of these abominations? No they did not. A manly clap on the back (providing the recipient was given six months notice in writing) and if you were being really 'avant' a tousle of the locks (old fashioned Bryclcreemed, the Denis Compton way, naturally) and that was it.

More creeping 'tyranny of cool' shite I reckon.

handshake.png

​Yeah, bang on there, Jiggery. If any cunt tries one of them on me, I do whatever I can to break their wrist by twisting it back to the proper handshake position, and then do my level best to break every bone in their fucking hand. Faux cool cunts.

Guest cuntcrapper

More  modern shite from keen to be cool wankers who also deliver cliche's and moronic interrogatives at the end of every sentence. All part of the 'Sunny Delight' generation and the deprecation of intelligence et al. Cunts all of em!

Guest DingTheRioja

Innit gangsta bro brah  !!!!!!! *

*sorry.. normal service will resume when I find that hidden bottle of Calvados at the back of the cupboard...