CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with Beats headphones

Ape™️

anybody who walks about with earphones, headphones or whatever with music blasting into their ears is a twat in my book. Especially the ones who fucking sing along and dance in public. Arseholes

Hope you don't include cunts out running with headphones on in this, as that would be me! Not Beats I hasten to add......

I wonder how long it will be before Walter adds one of his hysterically funny comments to this nom?

I'll fill in for him.

Headphones are only used by the lower orders, who naturally cannot distinguish between modern so-called music and genuine chamber music. These vermin are useless to the genetic advancement of the aristocracy, and should be allowed to die out.

lol

• Like 2

I'll fill in for him.

Headphones are only used by the lower orders, who naturally cannot distinguish between modern so-called music and genuine chamber music. These vermin are useless to the genetic advancement of the aristocracy, and should be allowed to die out.

lol

He's probably got a 78 rpm gramophone system in his Range Rover, the decadent cunt.

• Like 1

Don't you see people with a brick on top of their heads ?

lol

​I see dead people.

Anyway, back to the nom.

I saw a couple of cyclists with these things on and thought to myself it's a ying and yang thing, insofar as could anyone be more intent on killing themselves by deliberately blocking out one of the key senses?

But then again - is no one more deserving?

• Like 3

Guest DingTheRioja

​Okay do you remember Princess Leia in Star Wars....

​When you think of "banging"... it takes on a different meaning between Princess Leia and music...

I'm also married. What are these blowjobs of which you speak?

'Tis said, Scotters, that some women place their lips around their mans penis and use their mouth and tongue to give pleasure. As a married man too, I am very sceptical about this and doubt there is even an ounce of truth in it. 'Tis but a legend from olden times.

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC

Ah, so that's where we went wrong, dapps. I knew there was an answer.

​Scotty old bean, I read that Jeffrey Bernard gubbins. Fucking top drawer. I admit, I had never heard of him, but I just bought his biography too, and Peter O'Toole's. I chuckled no end at his antics. But thanks to your recommendation I am back on the sauce and fags. Fucked into 2 litres of Smirnoff and read the whole fucking thing over the weekend. And I'm also making a beeline for the Coach and Horses in Soho next weekend.