CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

church of england

Eddie

With Kate Middletons dear old mum being of the Jewish faith, by default Kate is Jewish and therefor her offspring will also be Jewish. Can George still be the head of the church of England when his turn comes or am i being a thick cunt ?

I'm surprised by this revelation, jizz. Not that she's a yid, more that she hasn't been shipped to paris for a nice guided tour by night.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

If Kate, and therefore Pippa as well, are Jewish, how do I convert so I can have them both at the same time? (with dark purple silk sheets, a crate of Bolly and a tub of chocolate sauce)*1

*1Please ignore the fact that I am married, Kate is married (to a gentile), Pippa is fit as fuck, and that I will never likely meet them, at least not without 50 yards of security barriers, MI5, MP5s and a restraining order betwixt....

.....small matters, but as I said, just ignore them...

Guest judgetwi

With Kate Middletons dear old mum being of the Jewish faith, by default Kate is Jewish and therefor her offspring will also be Jewish. Can George still be the head of the church of England when his turn comes or am i being a thick cunt ?

​Well, sort of.......but most people would use the word Nazi.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I question the level of anti semitism in this thread. It is a statement of fact that if your mother is Jewish then you will be unless you denounce your faith and either become a member of another faith or an atheist. George has been christened so therefore been indoctrinated into the Church of England. A bit bloody obvious mr jizz.

Guest Snatch

​You predictable cunt Judge.Please do feel free to change the fucking record. You still try to find racism where it isn't.

As Frank is no longer here you can't use the excuse of trying to wind him up.

Give it a rest or fuck off.

Preferably both.

Guest judgetwi

Ridiculous 

​Really? I was forgetting your Italian antecedents. Perhaps you would be more comfortable with the word..........Fascist? I'm sorry if you find this offensive but i find your antisemitic bile highly offensive. When you shut your rancid cakehole i will shut mine. Ok?

Hmmm, remind me Judge, who else did the Nazi's despise again? Oh yes that's it, Eastern Europeans. But I guess in your mind their policy of Lebensraum and their ideological hatred of Slavs was just "politics". You are either a wind up merchant or a spectacularly thick cunt. Most likely you're both.

I question the level of anti semitism in this thread. It is a statement of fact that if your mother is Jewish then you will be unless you denounce your faith and either become a member of another faith or an atheist. George has been christened so therefore been indoctrinated into the Church of England. A bit bloody obvious mr jizz.

​Thanks for that Alfie, however I did look in to this before my post, the following for an answer from a a person with a much clearer understanding than us both.

Shalom, 
You are very lucky and fortunate that you cannot renounce your Judaism (for Judaism is not just a religion but also a national identity- even non-religious Jews are still Jewish!). You are lucky enough to have been born to the eternal Chosen People, who have, in the words of Mark Twain, "contributed more to mankind and done more to civilize mankind than any nation in history". The reason that this virtue is irreversible is because only someone who is ignorant about the Nation of Israel would dream of leaving this great nation, so G-d does a favor to those ignorant and basically "forces" them to discover their good fortune! Like a kingly loving father, who wants to give his son a great gift, but his son isn't mature or learned enough to realize why this gift is so great- the loving father will not give his foolish son any choice, but keeps the gift waiting until the son learns to understand. 
Aren't you curious why the Jewish people outlast all the others? Aren't you wondering why we are the called the People of the Book, who have been awarded 22% (!) of the Noble Prizes while comprising only 0.2% of the world's population (literally 100 times more than logic), and sport most (53%!) of the world's chess masters! Aren't you curious why the nations of the world are so preoccupied with the Jews and the small State of Israel, way out of proportion to our size? Aren't you proud that your nation is the one who brought modern physics (Einstein) and Psychology (Freud), the cellphone (Motorola-Israel), memory stick and Windows XP (Microsoft-Israel), Facebook (Mark Zuckerberg), most importantly: monotheism (belief in One God) and morality, the two greatest achievements of mankind, to the world? 
For your sake, I suggest you go spend even one week in Aish HaTorah, Machon Meir or any yeshiva geared for explaining basics, to help you appreciate your great fortune, and understand why Jews can never and should never want to run away from themselves and their destiny! 
Welcome Back!
Rav Ari Shvat

​Thanks for that Alfie, however I did look in to this before my post, the following for an answer from a a person with a much clearer understanding than us both.

Shalom, 
You are very lucky and fortunate that you cannot renounce your Judaism (for Judaism is not just a religion but also a national identity- even non-religious Jews are still Jewish!). You are lucky enough to have been born to the eternal Chosen People, who have, in the words of Mark Twain, "contributed more to mankind and done more to civilize mankind than any nation in history". The reason that this virtue is irreversible is because only someone who is ignorant about the Nation of Israel would dream of leaving this great nation, so G-d does a favor to those ignorant and basically "forces" them to discover their good fortune! Like a kingly loving father, who wants to give his son a great gift, but his son isn't mature or learned enough to realize why this gift is so great- the loving father will not give his foolish son any choice, but keeps the gift waiting until the son learns to understand. 
Aren't you curious why the Jewish people outlast all the others? Aren't you wondering why we are the called the People of the Book, who have been awarded 22% (!) of the Noble Prizes while comprising only 0.2% of the world's population (literally 100 times more than logic), and sport most (53%!) of the world's chess masters! Aren't you curious why the nations of the world are so preoccupied with the Jews and the small State of Israel, way out of proportion to our size? Aren't you proud that your nation is the one who brought modern physics (Einstein) and Psychology (Freud), the cellphone (Motorola-Israel), memory stick and Windows XP (Microsoft-Israel), Facebook (Mark Zuckerberg), most importantly: monotheism (belief in One God) and morality, the two greatest achievements of mankind, to the world? 
For your sake, I suggest you go spend even one week in Aish HaTorah, Machon Meir or any yeshiva geared for explaining basics, to help you appreciate your great fortune, and understand why Jews can never and should never want to run away from themselves and their destiny! 
Welcome Back!
Rav Ari Shvat

Einstein and Freud are descended from Gypsies

Guest Alfie Noakes

The individual has a right to renounce any faith, it is the faith that has trouble of letting go of the individual.

The only faith I have is that I know that Dudley Moore (Derek) was right when he said "they're all cunts out there".