CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

pisa

Eddie

Guest MikeD

Will do dex,  but the pikies selling shit around the tower will be a little put out if we sort the foundations out , don't want the mafia on my back and sir trevor interviewing me in a few weeks time 

​Absolutely, you don't want a grilling from old Trev, the ruthless cunt that he is. No, hang on a minute........

Guest DingTheRioja

I went to Pisa. Very crowded but very nice. Envious of the people who live in the properties surrounding it. How brilliant would it be to open your blinds* and see that everyday?

*I originally put 'curtains' but I just know some dirty bastard would make a filthy comment.

​Beef or vertical bacon?

Guest judgetwi

Interesting. What is the point of this shithouse nomination? Is the OP trying to tell us that Pisa is a cunthole? Apparently not. For some reason he wishes to brag that he is of Italian origin. So what?. Take it to Facebook and bore somebody else who gives a fuck. Of course, if he has told us that his family originate in Accra or Tel Aviv that would have been different. Cunts would have been lining up to tell him to stop slagging our football team and fuck off back where he belongs. But, as he is obviously neither black or Jewish that's ok then. The sound of silence is deafening.

Interesting. What is the point of this shithouse nomination? Is the OP trying to tell us that Pisa is a cunthole? Apparently not. For some reason he wishes to brag that he is of Italian origin. So what?. Take it to Facebook and bore somebody else who gives a fuck. Of course, if he has told us that his family originate in Accra or Tel Aviv that would have been different. Cunts would have been lining up to tell him to stop slagging our football team and fuck off back where he belongs. But, as he is obviously neither black or Jewish that's ok then. The sound of silence is deafening.

Change the record, you boring fucker , so it would make you happy if members slagged me off for my Italian heritage? , now you are upset that there was no racism and I was not told to fuck off back to where I belong, Soppy sod 

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

Change the record, you boring fucker , so it would make you happy if members slagged me off for my Italian heritage? , now your upset that there was no racism and I was not told to fuck off back to where I belong, Soppy sod 

​Just to keep the old cunt happy Jizzers,how about you fuck off back to where you came from.

Guest judgetwi

Change the record, you boring fucker , so it would make you happy if members slagged me off for my Italian heritage? , now you are upset that there was no racism and I was not told to fuck off back to where I belong, Soppy sod 

​I think i have made my point and articulated it very well, even if i do say so myself. It is hardly my fault that it is way above your head. I note, however, that you have not answered my question. What, exactly is the point of this nomination? What are you trying to say? I would be interested to know.

Guest judgetwi

Careful Judge, some cunt might ban you if you go around speaking your mind and slagging off other members. And there's not that many of us left. 

​I wouldn't worry Mr. Bores, i am used to being in a minority of one on here. As for being banned, the owner of this site knows better than to ban me and i am not dumb enough to give him an excuse. If he wishes to continue to make a nice little earner out of this site he needs to keep me sweet. All that boot polish doesn't come cheap you know.:D:D:D

Guest judgetwi

Really. You know fuck all.

​Maybe. But i know the law and i know this site promotes racism and , in particular, anti-semitism. That's not just my opinion, it's all there in black and white. There are plenty of other users who agree with me but they haven't got the bottle to say it, for reasons which i don't fully understand. No matter. Why don't you ban me then? You don't need a cunt like me fucking up your cosy little Facebook club, slapping each other on the back and congratulating each other on slagging off people you have never met. What a bunch of wankers. Over to you Adolf!

​Maybe. But i know the law and i know this site promotes racism and , in particular, anti-semitism. That's not just my opinion, it's all there in black and white. There are plenty of other users who agree with me but they haven't got the bottle to say it, for reasons which i don't fully understand. No matter. Why don't you ban me then? You don't need a cunt like me fucking up your cosy little Facebook club, slapping each other on the back and congratulating each other on slagging off people you have never met. What a bunch of wankers. Over to you Adolf!

​You are off the mark, son. I suggest you read "Knights of the road" thread and get yourself up to speed. Cuntspotter has worked hard turning this site from a Nazi noticeboard to a site for cuntery and irreverence. I support his decisions and he supports mine. Any cunt turfed off here has had their donations returned. Why are you getting all shitty? Have your wings been clipped recently? Is your double/ triple bluffing repeat bollocks running out of legs? 

​I think i have made my point and articulated it very well, even if i do say so myself. It is hardly my fault that it is way above your head. I note, however, that you have not answered my question. What, exactly is the point of this nomination? What are you trying to say? I would be interested to know.

​You are clearly confused, This was a post on over paid footballers playing for England, commanding up to £240k per week at their clubs yet not appearing to give a toss about playing well for their country.I was expressing my pride with how my country of origin were playing ( at least in the first half), against the English. All be it over paid themselves but clearly playing with pride.

You have managed to spin this into a rant about your favorite subject, obviously you were upset that no one took me to task over supporting the Italians, the lack of racism clearly upset you, your confusion on this subject is clear. Why don't you admit that you despise everyone who is non Jewish, even your racism is subject to racism, you clearly hate Eastern Europeans, you clearly despise homosexuals, so in your world its OK to hate people you have never met based on their sexual preference or if they are eastern European, As you are so keen on calling me a Nazi draw your own comparisons.

You also clearly have a out of control ego, I am sure you will / can be banned and the site will survive without you, just because you donate it does not mean you can attack other contributors with your view that all posts are in someway anti-semitic. In short Fuck off 

• Like 1

​You are clearly confused, This was a post on over paid footballers playing for England, commanding up to £240k per week at their clubs yet not appearing to give a toss about playing well for their country.I was expressing my pride with how my country of origin were playing ( at least in the first half), against the English. All be it over paid themselves but clearly playing with pride.

You have managed to spin this into a rant about your favorite subject, obviously you were upset that no one took me to task over supporting the Italians, the lack of racism clearly upset you, your confusion on this subject is clear. Why don't you admit that you despise everyone who is non Jewish, even you racism is subject to racism, you clearly hate Eastern Europeans, you clearly despise homosexuals, so in your world its OK to hate people you have never met based on their sexual preference or if they are eastern European, As you are so keen on calling me a Nazi draw your own comparisons.

You also clearly have a out of control ego, I am sure you will / can be banned and the site will survive without you, just because you donate it does not mean you can attack other contributors with your view that all posts are in someway anti-semitic. In short Fuck off 

I'd add to this but I think you've summed him up perfectly. All that's left for me to do is repeat your sentiments. Fuck off Judge, you sanctimonious, hypocritical, repetitive cunt. 

• Like 1