CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

pisa

Eddie

Guest Bill Stickers

I get the impression some people on here actually get wound up by what is said to them on this forum.

If you are one of those cunts, can you just fuck off back to the hole from whence you came? I didn't sign up to this forum to consider whether I was going to hurt some cunt's feelings.

Edited by bill_stickers

Guest Snatch

​I wouldn't worry Mr. Bores, i am used to being in a minority of one on here. As for being banned, the owner of this site knows better than to ban me and i am not dumb enough to give him an excuse. If he wishes to continue to make a nice little earner out of this site he needs to keep me sweet. All that boot polish doesn't come cheap you know.:D:D:D

​How many times have we read that over the years?

"I'll take this site to court".

"I'll lose my job if someone found out I was on this site". Etc etc blah blah fucking blah.

Do it if you think you can and while your there don't forget to point out your East European rantings.

Your done Judge,your day has been and gone,you've been sussed and you have had your bluff called.

No-one is interested in what you have to say anymore.

As for "keeping you sweet". What are you,some kind of pretend Danny Dyer cockney hard cunt?

Fuck off you jumped little up prick. Go and join that other hypercritical cunt Cat.

​How many times have we read that over the years?

"I'll take this site to court".

"I'll lose my job if someone found out I was on this site". Etc etc blah blah fucking blah.

Do it if you think you can and while your there don't forget to point out your East European rantings.

Your done Judge,your day has been and gone,you've been sussed and you have had your bluff called.

No-one is interested in what you have to say anymore.

As for "keeping you sweet". What are you,some kind of pretend Danny Dyer cockney hard cunt?

Fuck off you jumped little up prick. Go and join that other hypercritical cunt Cat.

​don't forget one of his last rants about 'wiping his arse on the cunting bible' , this would fall under the Racial and Religious hatred act 2006, we can all look laws up on the internet, soppy fooker 

Guest Fatty

​I think i have made my point and articulated it very well, even if i do say so myself. It is hardly my fault that it is way above your head. I note, however, that you have not answered my question. What, exactly is the point of this nomination? What are you trying to say? I would be interested to know.

​OK, you're an articulate CUNT

Guest DingTheRioja

Judge Judy?

I distinctly remember some of his rantings from a year or two back on the old sites....

Nasty fucker half the time, boring wanker the other half, but could occassionally be "funny" in a "laugh at" way, not "laugh with" way...

And as for anti-semitism... fuck off and look in the mirror.

I get the impression some people on here actually get wound up by what is said to them on this forum.

If you are one of those cunts, can you just fuck off back to the hole from whence you came? I didn't sign up to this forum to consider whether I was going to hurt some cunt's feelings.

I'm glad you're obviously not easily offended Bill, it takes away some of the guilt associated with what I'm about to say. I hope that in the very near future you realise that your life is pointless. I hope you start to wonder why, an unfunny, unoriginal, imbecilic festering canker such as your worthless self beat the odds of natural selection to be born. I hope you start to wonder whether you will be missed if you were dead... The answer is you won't be, so you may as well do the decent thing and put us, you, and everyone you know out of their misery. You know what to do, don't keep us waiting.

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm glad you're obviously not easily offended Bill, it takes away some of the guilt associated with what I'm about to say. I hope that in the very near future you realise that your life is pointless. I hope you start to wonder why, an unfunny, unoriginal, imbecilic festering canker such as your worthless self beat the odds of natural selection to be born. I hope you start to wonder whether you will be missed if you were dead... The answer is you won't be, so you may as well do the decent thing and put us, you, and everyone you know out of their misery. You know what to do, don't keep us waiting.

​Bang out of order mate. Bang out. The line in the sand that you've crossed is so far down the beach you can't even see it you cunt. I'm out.

Guest judgetwi

​I can't of logged on that day so must of missed it.

​Snitcher, my old friend, how many times have i told you it's can't "have' and must "have" not "of" you silly billy? Is there a possibility you could have a brain swap with a chimpanzee? I'd offer to pay for it but i'm a bit skint at the mo'. Alright my old china!!!!

Guest judgetwi

If you are one of those cunts, can you just fuck off back to the hole from whence you came? I didn't sign uparrow-10x10.png to this forum to consider whether I was going to hurt some cunt's feelings.

​We are just having a laugh that's all.:D Trust me.

Guest JackoTC

Is this the thread about football, poofs, lezzers, Nazi's, Jews, (and cowardly Iti's)  and racism ? If not could someone please direct me to it at once.

Is this the thread about football, poofs, lezzers, Nazi's, Jews, (and cowardly Iti's)  and racism ? If not could someone please direct me to it at once.

I don't think you're in Kansas anymore, Jackers.  Hang on in there, it'll get better. And even if it doesn't, we'll always have the eh? thread.

Guest Snatch

​Snitcher, my old friend, how many times have i told you it's can't "have' and must "have" not "of" you silly billy? Is there a possibility you could have a brain swap with a chimpanzee? I'd offer to pay for it but i'm a bit skint at the mo'. Alright my old china!!!!

​How about you concentrate on what you spout out before you start to criticise others.

By the way it's "I'm" not "i'm" and "moment" not "mo". Capitals and full words.

Anyway,you sulking because Admin slapped the back of your legs?

Not the "big I am" you thought you were are you.

You prick.

Well said snatch, it appears that after a time out on the naughty step and a tad of self reflection , the judge has moved on to the role of grammar Nazi rather than labeling everyone else a Nazi. An improvement nevertheless, so well done judge you sanctimonious cunt keep up the good work.

Guest judgetwi

​How about you concentrate on what you spout out before you start to criticise others.

By the way it's "I'm" not "i'm" and "moment" not "mo". Capitals and full words.

Anyway,you sulking because Admin slapped the back of your legs?

Not the "big I am" you thought you were are you.

You prick.

​As we are good pals i'm going to let that go Snitchypoo. Is it that time of the month already?