CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John Barnes

Neil

you've had you're time in the limelight as a footballer but now you're a failed manager with a big chip on your shoulder,anyone who fails at Celtic MUST be shit,I don't think there is one football supporter in this country that would be bothered what colour their manager is if he bought success to their team,fuck me,there's enough black players idolised every week yet he still bangs on about the ratio of black to white managers,wait till Chris Ramsey takes QPR down at the end of the season and Barnes will again get on his soapbox.i think you'll find John that the reason he's gonna get sacked is that he 'ain't very good at his job,fuck all to do with what colour his skin is,now fuck up and fuck off you cunt

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

you've had you're time in the limelight as a footballer but now you're a failed manager with a big chip on your shoulder,anyone who fails at Celtic MUST be shit,I don't think there is one football supporter in this country that would be bothered what colour their manager is if he bought success to their team,fuck me,there's enough black players idolised every week yet he still bangs on about the ratioarrow-10x10.png of black to white managers,wait till Chris Ramsey takes QPR down at the end of the season and Barnes will again get on his soapbox.i think you'll find John that the reason he's gonna get sacked is that he 'ain't very good at his job,fuck all to do with what colour his skin is,now fuck up and fuck off you cunt

​A bit harsh on Mr. Ramsey considering 'Arry fucked off and left him holding the baby. Of course 'Arry had to retire due to his dodgy knees...........caused by carrying other peoples' money around in his pockets for all those years.

He was also a shit rapper in the England song 

​"You've got to hang around
Out on the wing
And never do
A fucking thing"

Built his entire England career on one goal against Brazil - in a bloody friendly!

Fuck me, at least little Theo Walcott's England career was built on a hat trick  in a competitive International, albeit against a 10-man team - and he IS a headless chicken!

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja

You can say what you like about him but he married Heidi Klum and made Candy Electronics a household name.

Not being racist but... he goes for blondes as usual...

Guest MikeD

​Good grief! Who in their right mind would imagine you are a racist Alf? Shocking!:o:o

​No such thing as racism, it's just those cunts trying to cause trouble.

Edited by Mrs Roops

• 2 years later...

This cunt stick has rattled on for fucking years about so called racism and now has shot himself in the cock for his latest TV speech."ooh I feel uncomfortable about being in the same room as them,If this was at my club they'd be out the door".He was referring to poofs not blacks but just imagine Johnny boy if it was the other way round.Now fuck off into oblivion with your mate Ron Atkinson.When Jeff Astle died only WBA held a minutes silence and wore black armbands but when Cyril Regis croaks it the shit scared FA(Barry Bennell is their Jimmy Saville if you didn't know)they instruct every stadium to hold a tribute and wear armbands,hypocritical PC black and white cunts.

Chris Hughtons a cunt

• Like 2

On 31/03/2015 at 8:31 AM, Decimus said:

He's big, he's black, he's had a heart attack.... Oh wait, that was the Kanu chant.

Heeeee’s got.. cancer of the cock, and cancer of the balls, cancer of the nose, mouth, eyes and teeth - he’s got cancer of them all. 

My old man’s a dustman, and he’s got cancer too, silly fucking arsehole, he’s got it up the flue. He’s got so much cancer, it drives him fucking mad, he says ‘I’ve got fucking cancer’ and he’s my fucking Dad. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Heeeee’s got.. cancer of the cock, and cancer of the balls, cancer of the nose, mouth, eyes and teeth - he’s got cancer of them all. 

My old man’s a dustman, and he’s got cancer too, silly fucking arsehole, he’s got it up the flue. He’s got so much cancer, it drives him fucking mad, he says ‘I’ve got fucking cancer’ and he’s my fucking Dad. 

Dead Dad, the most effectual

Dead Dad, whose intellectual

Close friends get to call him D.D.

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

Reported for belittling those with cancer...

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

So have I