CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Cook, Apple billionaire philanthropist.

Who the fuck are you kidding, trying to  get your 'get into heaven free' monopoly card.  It's only because you have been overcharging us cunts for your products for years that you have managed to amass such a fortune.

• Like 1

I have friends called Quentin, Jeremy, 4 Ruperts, Crispin, Henry ,St John et al.

And they've all got one acquaintance called Poindexter, who they all secretly hate and used to bum fuck at agricultural college. The only reason they allowed him to be part of their little gang, was that he drove them everywhere (drunk) and also paid for the damage they caused to the pubs they visited. 

Guest ducunti

He's only been overcharging gulible trendy cunts who think not having an apple product will send them to purgatory, me I dont buy the overated shite, being in the minority these days I tend to prefer the face to face conversation.

It is incredible that people world wide will sit outside a shop overnight to be the first to get the next generation phone , the gullible fools also are applauded by Apple staff on their exit from the shop with their £600 phone. These closed protocol devices can then only have apps or music added via I tunes , hence more applause.  The brain dead arse wipes will then latch onto anyone to demonstrate the latest minor improvement.  Avoid anyone with a apple phone at all costs as if they had Ebola 

It is incredible that people world wide will sit outside a shop overnight to be the first to get the next generation phone , the gullible fools also are applauded by Apple staff on their exit from the shop with their £600 phone. These closed protocol devices can then only have apps or music added via I tunes , hence more applause.  The brain dead arse wipes will then latch onto anyone to demonstrate the latest minor improvement.  Avoid anyone with a apple phone at all costs as if they had Ebola 

​Their one redeeming feature is they mark the user out as a complete quarterwit, saving you the half-hour ear bashing about 'this cool app that when you look down at your I-tool, lets you see straight ahead and avoid bashing into things.....it's rilly 'tastic' before you arrive at this conclusion unaided.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Over rated product, over priced, workers in manufacturer underpaid and some are allegedly reported to be child labour. 

If he is an atheist then he is not playing a get into heaven card is he?

Over rated product, over priced, workers in manufacturer underpaid and some are allegedly reported to be child labour. 

If he is an atheist then he is not playing a get into heaven card is he?

​Pedantics Alfie,  we will all be calling out to god on our death bed!

Guest Gong Farmer

I was a life long Android supporter until I was convinced a few months ago to at least try an Iphone. So when the subscription on my Samsung Note 3 was up I decided to get an Iphone 5c to try it out and......... there's no fucking way I'm ever going back to an Android phone again, not on your Nelly.

I was a life long Android supporter until I was convinced a few months ago to at least try an Iphone. So when the subscription on my Samsung Note 3 was up I decided to get an Iphone 5c to try it out and......... there's no fucking way I'm ever going back to an Android phone again, not on your Nelly.

I had various android phones for a few years and them moved to iPhone 4S and now iPhone 6. Like you, there is no fucking way I'd go near Android again. 

Guest Gong Farmer

I had various android phones for a few years and them moved to iPhone 4S and now iPhone 6. Like you, there is no fucking way I'd go near Android again. 

​Iphone's are brilliant, no fucking about, simple to use and fluid. Like I said I got this 5c just to try out but it's convinced to up grade to whatever Apple got out when the subscription is up on the 5c, although saying that  I love this phone so much I'll probably keep it for as long as I can. An Android is a phone, an Iphone is a reliable forgiving friend. 

​Iphone's are brilliant, no fucking about, simple to use and fluid. Like I said I got this 5c just to try out but it's convinced to up grade to whatever Apple got out when the subscription is up on the 5c, although saying that  I love this phone so much I'll probably keep it for as long as I can. An Android is a phone, an Iphone is a reliable forgiving friend. 

Dopey sod.