CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pilot Suicide

Cuntybaws

When this latest news broke I was still trying to process yesterday's mindfuck i.e. that the 40 school kids in the Spanish class had drawn lots for the 16 places available.

You fucking, fucking, fucking cunt!

When this latest news broke I was still trying to process yesterday's mindfuck i.e. that the 40 school kids in the Spanish class had drawn lots for the 16 places available.

You fucking, fucking, fucking cunt!​

Best not to dwell on that stuff, you`ll find yourself doing the 1000 yard stare too often.

I work in the aerospace industry and normally my colleagues and I would be relieved that a crash wasn't down to a technical issue with the aircraft. In this instance I wish it had been an issue with the aircraft, as that would surely be easier for the victims families to come to terms with than what this despicable cunt has done. 

• Like 2

Morality seems to have gone down the shitter in this world.  At least there used to be a time that you were shit scared of burning in hell for doing this shit.  Problem is, as each atrocity unfolds in the public eye, there will be more and more people wanting to top it.

Guest Gong Farmer

Morality seems to have gone down the shitter in this world.  At least there used to be a time that you were shit scared of burning in hell for doing this shit.  Problem is, as each atrocity unfolds in the public eye, there will be more and more people wanting to top it.

​We're all desensitized, if not by reality then by fiction via the media that predicatively preprograms us to any event that might occure, softened up and dumbed down to the point that even the most heinous event is just yesterdays news until the next heinous event gets it's fifteen minuets of media attention. 

A British airways policy document recommended that there has to be 2 people on the flight deck at all times, so pilot needs toilet, he goes and a cabin staff member swaps until he comes back. However this is not EU law so not enforceable. A simple method to prevent this type of thing happening (not the first time its happened either). There is talk now that airlines will examine this in future (Virgin has said it will) to prevent this reoccurring. Well fuck me! Typical fucking bureaucracy: Do fuck all in off chance that it might not happen but if it does happen we'll look at it again.

I don't think I want to get in a plane if the pilot can't be trusted, and that's what this new legislation implies.  Fuck that, I'm sticking to driving everywhere.

​They're saying now that he was depressed. I just hope the cunt didn't go cold turkey on his citalopram!

​They're saying now that he was depressed. I just hope the cunt didn't go cold turkey on his citalopram!

Of course he was fucking depressed. He was a/ a kraut, and b/ working for the german equivalent of ryanair. I'm surprised he got to 28 without opening a vein.

Guest judgetwi

It's this kind of shit that makes me a very nervous flier. That, and the prospect of being stuck next to a boring, fucking know it all, up own arse, shit faced fucking braggart. Imagine being strapped in next to Frank for hours on end and nowhere to run? It's enough to make you want to kill yourself.:unsure:

​Even in my lowest moments, I would not have contemplated taking anyone with with me.  There's more to come out in this story I reckon,  Maybe he was susceptible to hypnosis - I know that's a wild theory but when you see how those eejits behave on the telly under hypnosis, you do wonder if he had some programming.  The fact that he apparently did not say anything in the cockpit on the descent.  Most would surely have made some last pitch desperate speech like "cruel cruel world"!  - You can now see how not being on Citalopram is turning me back into a mad woman!

Guest Gong Farmer

I nipped over the border in to Germany earlier today to fill up on cheap petrol and to pick up some groceries, a weekly sometimes twice weekly occurrence  for me. I must say that there is definite air of depression and despondency owing the mass murder on Tuesday, I really got the feeling that the town was in mourning with people not being their normal jolly friendly selves. It wasn't until  earlier today that the full gravity of the situation hit me and the effect it's having on Germans, at least our local Germans in the next town to us over the border. I bade my condolences to the bloke behind the counter at the service station to which he thanked me for. It's all you can do.

Guest nobgobbler

They say they could hear him breathing as the plane came down. I bet he was reviewing the mile high club handbook, page 4 - having a crafty wank in the cockpit.