CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Zayn Malik

Cuntybaws

This talentless one-dimensional cuntstick today jacked in his little boy band because he wants a "real life". Oh Zayn, you daft fuck, I do hope you invested wisely, because if not I give it two years tops before you pop up in the jungle eating koala bear testicles.

The thing is, the likes of these haven't worked that hard to make it. I mean they haven't gigged in shitholes for fuck all money and then get in a shitty old transit to shlep up the motorway to another shithole club or pub for another gig. You look at most of the musicians from the 60s, 70s and 80s many of them have done the hard graft, saved up for a guitar etc, got a spot in a club come up from there. These kids just turned up for what is basically a talent contest and struck lucky. From there their lives are transformed beyond belief and its difficult to adjust. I dont blame this lad rather, the celebrity making machine that uses them as commodities.

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt

You should see what some of the fucking dimwits are posting on twitter about this 'devastating' news. Apparently one guy, yes guy, posted today that he felt sorry for all the people that were asleep because they would have to wake up to the most devastating news imaginable.... some people have pretty shit imaginations. Another said that they had shut themself in their room and were going to stare at their Zayn Malik snow globe and cry all night. Cunts... a slow painful death is too good for them. Personally I hope he blows all his cash on coke and hookers and ends up prostituting his arse to Judy in Soho within a year.

Hats off to Alex Jones , no not the lovely Welsh lass, the internet conspiracy theorist who for years has been peddling his NWO / doom and gloom tales to the feeble minded and gullible. All along he`s been saying they`ve been putting something in the water and by the hysteria on view right now i think it`s time i bought some of the manly potions he sells to counteract the pansy inducing water they have been feeding us.  

• Like 1

Guest MikeD

Hats off to Alex Jones , no not the lovely Welsh lass, the internet conspiracy theorist who for years has been peddling his NWO / doom and gloom tales to the feeble minded and gullible. All along he`s been saying they`ve been putting something in the water and by the hysteria on view right now i think it`s time i bought some of the manly potions he sells to counteract the pansy inducing water they have been feeding us.  

​You have to hand it to the UK, when it comes to celebrity worshipping, half-wit, zombie bastards we really are in a league of our own.

Guest Gong Farmer

​It turns out that Alex Jones peddles conspiracy fact as he been found to be correct on many of the issues he and his team cover. The only reason I don't follow him any more is because he's always trying to flog me shit that I don't need and he lays the fear mongering on too thick for my liking without offering up any solutions other than 'Buy the stickers, buy the T shirts, buy the water purifiers and iodine'. I will thank him for waking me up to the utter cuntery that runs this planet and their modus operandi but I thought it was time to move on. Always a soft spot for the bellowing red neck Texan but enough is enough. 

Book tip... 'Tragedy and Hope' by professor Carrol Quigley. It's a massive read but covers all. Quigley is credible because he was the official US Government historian that has access to everything. The US Government ended up pulling the book as they deemed it to contain too much information. The latest publication of the book is printed on the plates that the Government failed to find. I've got a copy, it was expensive at 70 euros but have just noticed that someone had painstakingly posted it on Youtube. 

Before you start G.E Griffin outlines the book     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynVqPnMQ2sI

The book.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ8lvKYB_4A&list=PLu5tKfQq0iybY2hiWze543ew_zqVo8il0

The man.     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrSQNUK75LI    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carroll_Quigley

Jailhouse tatts? Check!

Cosseted lifestyle? Check!

No discernible talent other than being able to hold a not better than Jeremy Beadle could hold a bowling ball? Check!

Thick-as-fucking-mince pretty boy? Check!

The perfect aspirational poster boy for sink-estate, no-hope teenagers everywhere.