CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

So tonight I was at the checkout of a corner shop I've been frequenting for the past two weeks. As I like a fucking drink, I picked up a couple of bottles of wine and a peperami wideboy. As I loaded the goods for the ape behind the counter to scan, I heard him mumble "on the drink again tonight?" I could only assume that he's smarter than he looks and remembered my previous purchases involving booze (all of them). So I tell the cunt that, yes, I am, and assume that's the end of his god damn fucking cheek. What came next was a barrage of quetions more at home with a cunt manning the phones at the samaritans. "How many are for you?" "I take it you have a few days off?" "That reds a bit on the strong side". After a split millisecond of analysing my life and wondering if I have a problem that needs addressing, I snapped out of it and caused a scene. I won't repeat it, but the gist of it involved me carrying out an unlicensed colonoscopy on him with my peperami if he didn't shut his cunting gob. It was one of the spicy red ones as well, so I wasn't fucking about. What made the whole thing doubly unbearable was that the cunt was the spit of Barry Manilow. I havent been able to get Mandy out my head since, and now i wish i bought three fucking bottles to block it out. Now off home to get hammered, good times.

• Like 2

So tonight I was at the checkout of a corner shop I've been frequenting for the past two weeks. As I like a fucking drink, I picked up a couple of bottles of wine and a peperami wideboy. As I loaded the goods for the ape behind the counter to scan, I heard him mumble "on the drink again tonight?" I could only assume that he's smarter than he looks and remembered my previous purchases involving booze (all of them). So I tell the cunt that, yes, I am, and assume that's the end of his god damn fucking cheek. What came next was a barrage of quetions more at home with a cunt manning the phones at the samaritans. "How many are for you?" "I take it you have a few days off?" "That reds a bit on the strong side". After a split millisecond of analysing my life and wondering if I have a problem that needs addressing, I snapped out of it and caused a scene. I won't repeat it, but the gist of it involved me carrying out an unlicensed colonoscopy on him with my peperami if he didn't shut his cunting gob. It was one of the spicy red ones as well, so I wasn't fucking about. What made the whole thing doubly unbearable was that the cunt was the spit of Barry Manilow. I havent been able to get Mandy out my head since, and now i wish i bought three fucking bottles to block it out. Now off home to get hammered, good times.

​You came and you gave without taking?

Geezer!!!!

• Like 1

You need someone to kiss you and stop you from shaking!

Guest DrCunt

Nest time, in addition to your vin rouge, buy a tub of vaseline, a cucumber, a Chuck Norris workout video and a jumbo box of tissues and see if the cunt gives you a grilling then.

Edited by DrCunt

That's pretty shocking, tbh. I'd have thought a written complaint to the shops proprietor is in order. The cunt has no right to comment on what you're forking over your hard-earned cash for, (unless, I suppose, he thought you may have been drunk already, in which case they wouldn't have been allowed to serve it.)

Guest Gong Farmer

I'm a nosey cunt at the check out. I like looking at what crap the fat  cunt behind me has in their trolley or basket to see what makes up the putrid diet that's put them in the fat shit  state they're in. Not only am I'm a nosey cunt but I also  look down my nose at them, me with my healthy bunch of bananas and a bottle of Indian tonic water, them with their two litre flagon of fizzy pop  and cheap value pack sausages. 

I'm a nosey cunt at the check out. I like looking at what crap the fat  cunt behind me has in their trolley or basket to see what makes up the putrid diet that's put them in the fat shit  state they're in. Not only am I'm a nosey cunt but I also  look down my nose at them, me with my healthy bunch of bananas and a bottle of Indian tonic water, them with their two litre flagon of fizzy pop  and cheap value pack sausages. 

You're getting perilously close to a punkape impression there, farmer. Steady on.

Guest Gong Farmer

You're getting perilously close to a punkape impression there, farmer. Steady on.

​Except that I drive a BMW and he drives a 'school run' shitbox Range Rover.

If that was me I'd cant smile, can't sing and I'd probably find it hard to do anything!

​Don't come running to me with your problems!

I'm writing the songs that make the whole world sing....about love and special things. I'm writing the songs (and do other things, er yes, hem-hem) that make the young girls cry, so shove your tales of shopping-related woe!

I'm a busy man.

Guest DingTheRioja

Cue Judge with a hysterical hissy fit bemoaning the racism on the site... Until he realises that this isn't the Trevor McDonald thread.

​Probably, he seems to misconstrue any comment to be racist... can't even call a spade a spade these days...

So there is this cunt oaf talking bollocks - bad, but at least the beast is doing something, like putting bottles in the bag and taking money. And you can always tell him when to get off if necessary. Go to any food store these days and you end up checking out for three hours straight, at one of these multi-cock up, fuck you shopper, cheapskate cunt DIY tills. I feel like sending a few pikeys with axes to take care of this shit at my local shop. A tenner well spent.

We do live in a society where no one really gives a shit about the others wellbeing, so long as it doesn't impact on the value of your property.  Maybe this guy was just caring?  it does sound like you drink too much. Take it from one who knows these things!  No one wants to hear the truth... there the sermon endeth.

We do live in a society where no one really gives a shit about the others wellbeing, so long as it doesn't impact on the value of your property.  Maybe this guy was just caring?  it does sound like you drink too much. Take it from one who knows these things!  No one wants to hear the truth... there the sermon endeth.

​No, he's clearly a universal bad vibes merchant intent on destroying Decimus' karma with his prissy little commentary and his subliminal planting of Barry Manilow tracks in his head. I mean shit like that really puts ISIS beheadings into context as far as I'm concerned.

PS The buggeryfuck of an edit button doesn't work.

I would get annoyed if he made these comments to me. Its none of his damn business what he buys. I was at a restaurant some time back and the waitress kept joining in with our conversation. I wanted to tell her to do her job and the only thing I wanted coming from her gob was "yes madam, right away madam" . However I didn't because I didn't fancy my Sea bass coming into contact with her cunny. I'm not that sort of gal!

• Like 2

I would get annoyed if he made these comments to me. Its none of his damn business what he buys. I was at a restaurant some time back and the waitress kept joining in with our conversation. I wanted to tell her to do her job and the only thing I wanted coming from her gob was "yes madam, right away madam" . However I didn't because I didn't fancy my Sea bass coming into contact with her cunny. I'm not that sort of gal!

Well said. Who do these fucking cunts think they are? Priests or something? Decimus has every right to feel aggrieved imho. 

• Like 1

Well said. Who do these fucking cunts think they are? Priests or something? Decimus has every right to feel aggrieved imho. 

Too fucking right, regardless of what you buy, be it booze, fags, a bag of apples or a cornetto. You should be able to do it without some moralising salvation army wannabe tutting in righteous disapproval. If I was to comment on everything  that I found morally reprehensible and disgusting I'd be in A&E by the end of the day- or recruited to the post of editor of The Daily Mail. I much prefer the civilised and modern way of doing it i.e. anonymously on a website. If you're in a service industry you should at least have basic manners. Rude staff are one of my biggest pet hates and I won't be going back. That is unless I abandon venting on here and take the more old school tradition of kicking his fucking teeth down his throat.

• Like 1