CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Imagine the scenes at the checkout. It  will be Fucking brilliant...  Oi, you fat cunt.... Fuck off you drunken witch. Never mind a bag of doughnuts versus cheap white cider. What about a bag of doughnuts AND cheap white cider. Of course, fair exchange is no robbery perhaps people ćould exchange dietary tips for sobriety tips. 

Imagine the scenes at the checkout. It  will be Fucking brilliant...  Oi, you fat cunt.... Fuck off you drunken witch. Never mind a bag of doughnuts versus cheap white cider. What about a bag of doughnuts AND cheap white cider. Of course, fair exchange is no robbery perhaps people ćould exchange dietary tips for sobriety tips. 

^^ If ever a comment was posted whilst the poster was drunk, this has to be it. Good lad, spotter. :D

A few weeks ago I was stood behind a tattooed lovely in Tescos in Ponty. Her trolley had rather a lot of booze in it, a matter that caused the checkout woman to comment good humouredly.... "Are you having a party"? To which the cartoon emblazoned temptress replied... "Mind your own fucking business you nosey bitch". Oh how we laughed.

A few weeks ago I was stood behind a tattooed lovely in Tescos in Ponty. Her trolley had rather a lot of booze in it, a matter that caused the checkout woman to comment good humouredly.... "Are you having a party"? To which the cartoon emblazoned temptress replied... "Mind your own fucking business you nosey bitch". Oh how we laughed.

The old " are you having a party?" seems to be a stock phrase amongst the socially inept, minimum wage skanks manning the nations checkouts. This cunt got all that she deserved. Like children in the Victorian age, supermarket staff should be seen and not heard. If they wanted the right to air an opinion they should have paid more attention at school to earn the right to cast judgement on their social superiors. If that sounds a bit Punkapeish I apologise, but it's true. Unqualified slatterns and chavs should carry out their jobs in silence and be thankful that there are successful people with disposable income to keep them in employment.

• Like 2

The old " are you having a party?" seems to be a stock phrase amongst the socially inept, minimum wage skanks manning the nations checkouts. This cunt got all that she deserved. Like children in the Victorian age, supermarket staff should be seen and not heard. If they wanted the right to air an opinion they should have paid more attention at school to earn the right to cast judgement on their social superiors. If that sounds a bit Punkapeish I apologise, but it's true. Unqualified slatterns and chavs should carry out their jobs in silence and be thankful that there are successful people with disposable income to keep them in employment.

​No, a post-funeral reception tends to knock the wind out of their sails at bit too.

• Like 1

...and there's the nub of it. The checkout staff are watching people spend more on a bottle of wine than they earn in an hour, so my guess is that some jealous vindictiveness rears its ugly head. That  doesn't excuse it though, these cunts should take your money politely and keep their fucking mouths shut. And fwiw, I still say that decimus ought to take my earlier advice and send a written complaint to the shop owners.

​You cunt Decimus, one of my best mates is a check out girl and she is solid gold.  Waitrose mind you.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

They deliberately employ these chav style gobshites to get you to use the self service tills. Just shut the fuck up, checkout girl or you'll be out of a job next week.

Guest DingTheRioja

They deliberately employ these chav style gobshites to get you to use the self service tills. Just shut the fuck up, checkout girl or you'll be out of a job next week.

​Not when she's blowing the supervisor every other break she won't be...

​cynic?

Fook off.. I'm the supervisor!!!!!!!!! B)

I insisted on seeing the supermarket manager.

"Your cashier just called me a cunt," I fumed.

"Thats hard to believe Sir," he replied, "did anyone else hear this happen?"

Furious now, I fronted up to him. "Are you calling me a fucking liar?" I yelled.

"No Sir," he said, "but this is a self-service till."