CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Knights of the road

Eddie

Have a word, Spotto, you're the calm voice of reason.

To be fair Dex, the rules cover most bases. Things are pretty free and easy generally, but there is always someone who wants to push  it and always someone else who wants to interfere and stir it up. Such johnnies invariably  have extensive previous of general rule flouting , unpleasantness and petulant hissy fits. Others push it a bit far, end up in the cooler and then reappear somewhat reformed .

There is always a certain level of acceptable shit flinging but some think they can say and do as they like, despite all reasonable overtures. They can't, it's as simple as that. The mods , especially the longer standing ones, have traditionally worked  hard here to turn this from an ungovernable three ring circus into an irreverent and cynical commentary on today. There are those though who just won't  co-operate. It's a shame, but there it is.

• Like 1

To be fair Dex, the rules cover most bases. Things are pretty free and easy generally, but there is always someone who wants to push  it and always someone else who wants to interfere and stir it up. Such johnnies invariably  have extensive previous of general rule flouting , unpleasantness and petulant hissy fits. Others push it a bit far, end up in the cooler and then reappear somewhat reformed .

There is always a certain level of acceptable shit flinging but some think they can say and do as they like, despite all reasonable overtures. They can't, it's as simple as that. The mods , especially the longer standing ones, have traditionally worked  hard here to turn this from an ungovernable three ring circus into an irreverent and cynical commentary on today. There are those though who just won't  co-operate. It's a shame, but there it is.

.......and don't forget, that to some I'm a moronic, power hungry wannabe who will never be. Personally, I think they are over stating my abilities, but, there we are.

• Like 2

.......and don't forget, that to some I'm a moronic, power hungry wannabe who will never be. Personally, I think they are over stating my abilities, but, there we are.

I think you're sound Spotto for what its worth. Just thought it was all a bit harsh, but I guess rules are rules.

I think you're sound Spotto for what its worth. Just thought it was all a bit harsh, but I guess rules are rules.

Spotters a good lad, all joking apart. Sound as a pound. 

I've got to wonder though, wtf happened with cat? I assumed she was joking with that "fuck off, admin" post, but if it got her banned there must have been some previous? I'd also love to see that list of rats id's which he invited adders to post. 

Guest Snatch

Spotters a good lad, all joking apart. Sound as a pound. 

I've got to wonder though, wtf happened with cat? I assumed she was joking with that "fuck off, admin" post, but if it got her banned there must have been some previous? I'd also love to see that list of rats id's which he invited adders to post. 

​Cat was a pain in the fucking arse at times and openly admitted to being a multi id wanker.

She did like to stir things up a bit and I for won't miss the cunt.

Self righteous twat.

She'll fins a way back though.