CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

GP waiting room virus spreading cunt

White Cunt

It takes a complete cunt to sit in the waiting room to see his GP because he/she has a virus. No consideration for others. Just sat there, the fucking cunt, spreading his poison, gurgling, sniffling and coughing, to make sure that you and the whole family are totally fucked about a week later, after the gestation period is over. Why don't you stay at home you plywood cunt and fill yourself with toilet duck and windolene? Let the rest of us breath safe air.

I don't get ill.

I am part-animal, part-machine. I acknowledge no virus, microbe, bacterium or radiation, in fact when Chernobyl had its problem, I went to Lowestoft and blew eastwards, shouting 'Fuck off you invisible little Ivan-sent shites!'.

Did the UK suffer any radiation pollution? No it did not and I think you all now know why.

I don't get ill.

I am part-animal, part-machine. I acknowledge no virus, microbe, bacterium or radiation, in fact when Chernobyl had its problem, I went to Lowestoft and blew eastwards, shouting 'Fuck off you invisible little Ivan-sent shites!'.

Did the UK suffer any radiation pollution? No it did not and I think you all now know why.

​Probably due to good old British air defence. Mothballed now.

I am part-animal, part-machine. I acknowledge no virus, microbe, bacterium or radiation

​I actually started to get ill once when some particularly nasty flu was doing the rounds, but I called it a cunt a lot and it was gone shortly afterwards, thus proving that microbes have either ears, or common sense, or both.