CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Robbie Savage

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

So this fucker has escaped a driving ban as he can't use public transport because he is so disliked by the general public. Well i can't speak for the general public but i, and every bloke i know, would pay good money to kick this bastard's fucking head in. But what i want to know is, if this wanker is so unpopular, why are the fucking BBC pouring the public's money into his bulging pockets so he can appear on radio and TV talking utter fucking bollocks.? I mean, why would a broadcasting organisation employ the on-screen presence of a cunt whose voice and appearance is guaranteed to make the average listener/viewer vomit? That's not just an opinion anymore that's the fucking law. Not for the first time i suspect there may be some sexual shennanigans going on at the BBC.

Guest cuntcrapper

We used to have a huge chicken, with a great wedge of skin on the top of it's head, when I was a child. RS reminds me of it each time I see him shitting away on the box.

I suppose when you dwell upon consideration, his ridiculous appearance and stunted speech suit the average, cunt who spectates at these arenas of barbarity and excess chavery.

I find him most amusing, rather like watching a dung beetle working it's trade

I like him. Does that make me a cunt too? It's a given that he knows more about hair products than football but does that make him a cunt. I'd rather watch him then that wet lettuce, crisp loving, jug eared gary waneker cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja

so the cunt actually got away with it?

..and he can easily afford to hire a fucking driver with all that wedge he splashes on his hairpiece...

Money = Justice

Guest judgetwi

I'll see your Robbie savage and raise you a Ched Evans

​An interesting avatar Herr Oberst. Is that one of the Mitford sisters? A bunch of traitorous Hitler groupies..........much like your good self.:)

Guest DingTheRioja

Bring back the days when we had "commentators".. people who could articulate what was in front of them on the radio, not failed and/or over-the-hill cunts who "want to continue their career in football"... but really want to "be on the telleh"...

Face it wanker, you're a cunt, you're so thick so no-one will employ you "in management", and since you're too old, no fucker wants you anymore...

....so FUCK OFF!

​An interesting avatar Herr Oberst. Is that one of the Mitford sisters? A bunch of traitorous Hitler groupies..........much like your good self.:)

​God bless you judy. It's actually Silke Heydrich, Reinhard's beautiful daughter.

Guest judgetwi

​God bless you judy. It's actually Silke Heydrich, Reinhard's beautiful daughter.

​Well i wasn't that far out. Your sexual fantasies are so predictable Herr Oberst.:o

Guest Lady Penelope

​Ada and Doris Mitford used to live down the road from me .. I hope that this helps.

Guest Lady Penelope

It's about time someone nominated this fucking cunt. Who is he?

Peer Gynt was a cunt too.

Edited by Lady Penelope