CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lobe Gauging At The Checkout.

Hokey Gingers

If you want to rivet your ears to the point of being able to pass a sausage roll through there be my guest but employers don`t put them on the check counter please . Mrs. Gingers and myself can`t bear to look at tinned pineapple anymore and those Hawaiian burgers were a saturdaynight staple you selfish cunts.    

Guest nobgobbler

They do look rather ridiculous unless you're a tribal worrier living in the Masai Mara. And gone are the days when you'd be refused a job for having even a small tattoo. 

Guest DingTheRioja

When I first went to Richmond House and they had cunts walking round in ripped jeans, tattoos and half a stone of steel in their ears, I knew this country was fucked...

I was in Broadstairs once and it was in the middle of a Charles Dickens festival and everyone was walking around dressed as a Dickens character. So out loud I said "I don't know what the Dickens is going on here". Luckily the police arrived in time before they set fire to the wood around my stake. Honestly; no fucking sense of humour some people!

If it's not middle-class women forced into the retail industry by the recession, giving you attitude because they've been forced to chivvy for a living, it's these fucking dildoes.

Cunts have half-a-ton of ironwork hanging out their faces, half-a-yard of underpant sticking out above their jeans, which are slung round their knees and a bore the size of the Channel Tunnel in their ears. Probably think they're some counter-culture icon, sticking it to the man by keeping it real working on the service desk at KFC

Probably sees himself as (insert provincial shithole here) understudy to the lead singer of Slipknot.

You just wish they'd get hit by a load of shrapnel - there's some 'nu-metal' for you!

• Like 1

If it's not middle-class women forced into the retail industry by the recession, giving you attitude because they've been forced to chivvy for a living, it's these fucking dildoes.

Cunts have half-a-ton of ironwork hanging out their faces, half-a-yard of underpant sticking out above their jeans, which are slung round their knees and a bore the size of the Channel Tunnel in their ears. Probably think they're some counter-culture icon, sticking it to the man by keeping it real working on the service desk at KFC

Probably sees himself as (insert provincial shithole here) understudy to the lead singer of Slipknot.

You just wish they'd get hit by a load of shrapnel - there's some 'nu-metal' for you!

You should have put all this in your customer experience questionnaire .

good post jiggers old chap although could be we're now experiencing how our elders felt all those years ago .... i can still see the "what the fuck do you look like" expression on my dear departed old mans face as i walked into the house with the dayglo green mohican,doc martins and ruts t shirt ensemble .... imagine his relief when i graduated to the lee brilleaux thousand yard stare stoked up burtons two piece look.

• Like 1

good post jiggers old chap although could be we're now experiencing how our elders felt all those years ago .... i can still see the "what the fuck do you look like" expression on my dear departed old mans face as i walked into the house with the dayglo green mohican,doc martins and ruts t shirt ensemble .... imagine his relief when i graduated to the lee brilleaux thousand yard stare stoked up burtons two piece look.

​This I like!

I think you are probably me in a parallel universe somewhere. Saddest day of my adolescent life when Malcolm Owen died and the saddest of my adult life when Lee Brilleaux carked it.

Old folks homes are going to look different in 50 years. Old fogeys dribbling and snoring in their day room chairs, with half a ton of scrap metal in their faces and ear lobes you could shove a fence stake through.

​Mind you, the pikeys round here are living high on the hog, so I'm guessing the going rate for a ton of scrap metal has shot through through the roof, so maybe these canny fuckers regard it as some kind of supplement to their pension funds, to be cashed in in their doteage?

Edited by Jiggerycock

Guest DingTheRioja

​Mind you, the pikeys round here are living high on the hog, so I'm guessing the going rate for a ton of scrap metal has shot through through the roof, so maybe these canny fuckers regard it as some kind of supplement to their pension funds, to be cashed in in their doteage?

​Probably not far behind gold as an investment eh?