CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Mellor on Classic FM

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Gong Farmer

Shoot me down for going against the grain here  but David Mellor's and Ken Livingstone's Saturday morning show on LBC 97.3 is some of the best radio out there. The real life Waldorf and Statler. 

Guest judgetwi

Shoot me down for going against the grain here  but David Mellor's and Ken Livingstone's Saturday morning show on LBC 97.3 is some of the best radio out there. The real life Waldorf and Statler. 

​Fuck me, they don't still do that shit do they? Typical politician bastards. When they were in office they pretended they hated each other and then got a gig for a few sheckles on the radio and licked each other's anal passages. A more nauseating piece of broadcasting it is hard to imagine. However, i'm sure the low-life cunts who occupy the Palace of Westminster have a few surprises for us yet. I'm looking forward to a regular matey chat between Blair and Brown as soon as they run out of dosh.

Guest Gong Farmer

​Fuck me, they don't still do that shit do they? Typical politician bastards. When they were in office they pretended they hated each other and then got a gig for a few sheckles on the radio and licked each other's anal passages. A more nauseating piece of broadcasting it is hard to imagine. However, i'm sure the low-life cunts who occupy the Palace of Westminster have a few surprises for us yet. I'm looking forward to a regular matey chat between Blair and Brown as soon as they run out of dosh.

​Now that they're not politicians and don't have to tow a party line they come over as jolly  nice chaps. They have no agenda to adhere to and no one to answer to and are quite often in agreement with each other despite their  political  differences. They're funny and balanced and the quintessential thinking man's cunts.  Judge, I've got you down as  being a piss taker, not thick dipshit like Delboy is, so give them a bash and form an informed opinion.

Guest Snatch

​Judge, I've got you down as  being a piss taker, not thick dipshit like Delboy is, so give them a bash and form an informed opinion.

​He won't because he doesn't like any politician.

Did you now Blair personally killed Princess Diana?

Guest judgetwi

​Now that they're not politicians and don't have to tow a party line they come over as jolly  nice chaps. They have no agenda to adhere to and no one to answer to and are quite often in agreement with each other despite their  political  differences. They're funny and balanced and the quintessential thinking man's cunts.  Judge, I've got you down as  being a piss taker, not thick dipshit like Delboy is, so give them a bash and form an informed opinion.

​Pisstaker? Me? I'm afraid you have confused me with some other wanker.

Guest Lady Penelope

Fucking hell, have I just stumbled into a wormhole that leads to 2008?

There'll be a nomination about trains along any minute. 

The train was cancelled :P