CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nicholas Witchell: Arse Licker by appointment to the Court of St James

cuntspotter

ghastly, unctuous, toadying, servile, obsequious commentator on royal affairs . As if anyone gave a Fuck. In Japan at the moment.... Just heard the sick making groveller making his report. Fuck me, what a load of tosh... How much is this hand wringing lick spittle being paid?

​It depends which salary we are talking about. A nice packet for selling his knob private, I am sure.

I genuinely believed that no-one would ever get their shameless tongue further up a royal arsehole than that horse-faced cunt Jenny Bond, but I was wrong.

The icing on the cake for Witchell is that he's ginger; or, at least, he was. Perhaps he's Harry's father?

Guest nobgobbler

Correct. Apres a hard afternoon skiing, HRShitpipe, the Penishead of Wales was doing a  photoshoot with the 2 half-brothers he laughingly tells himself are his kids, when a mic picked up  his comment about this strange troll like figure of shit being a piece of shit. Undeterred, he's carried on greasing round the fucking Royals like Frank around the pantie section of the WI jumble sale. As Baws has so astutely pointed out, the Bond cunt is nearly as bad. I say nearly because, at least in her younger days I would have accepted a soapy tit wank from Bond. I would never say that of Witchell.

They ought to send him off to the land of the table cloth wearers dressed up as a ladyboy to commentate on the latest beheading videos.

Correct. Apres a hard afternoon skiing, HRShitpipe, the Penishead of Wales was doing a  photoshoot with the 2 half-brothers he laughingly tells himself are his kids, when a mic picked up  his comment about this strange troll like figure of shit being a piece of shit. Undeterred, he's carried on greasing round the fucking Royals like Frank around the pantie section of the WI jumble sale. As Baws has so astutely pointed out, the Bond cunt is nearly as bad. I say nearly because, at least in her younger days I would have accepted a soapy tit wank from Bond. I would never say that of Witchell.

A "soapy tit wank" from Jenny bond! Christ on a bike, what a horrible thought to go to bed on! You need help wozza...

Guest cuntcrapper

A revolting example of media vermin. 'Charles the uncrowned' hit it right on the head when he thought they (Charles & Wills inc) were out of audio range and referred to him as that 'ghastly little man'! Only the BBC, cleared of a competitive edge would have persevered with this unpopular shrewish little cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja

Mr Witchell is a gold plated one. What sort of voyeur would want to go traipsing after these uninteresting mongrels. Anything the royal family does is simply not news.

​Dunno, some of the stuff Phil the Greek comes out with is hilarious... just send him to some far flung islands and wait for the comments...