CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I frowned at my crossword and started saying "two across.... nine letters..." when my wife interrupted me. "I know this!!" she said excitedly. " 'Crucified'! "

​You don't want no cunts fuckin with your crossword Scotto and that's a fact

Watched this cunt in I Am Legend just last night.   I've seen it before and remember vaguely enjoying it, but can only assume I was pissed which would not have been that unusual at that time.  However, watching it sober it reinforced the fact that this particular brand of Hollywood cunt is truly a self-aggrandising, self-congratulatory, one trick pony.  His fucking ego knows no bounds.

His fucking ego knows no bounds.

I agree with most of what you say, but when you've produced such a fine body of work including Red Dwarf and Robot Wars, its inevitable you're going to have a bit of an ego. Mind you, he's shit in corrie.

Edited by Decimus

You'll notice I am not responding on the comments regarding black people all looking the same.  Very childish. Will Smiths earlier works such as To Sir With Love however, are unrivaled.

• Like 1