CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who own a "fleet" of dogs

Ape™️

Why the fuck do some people feel the urge to own three or four dogs, or even more? There's a couple of people round my way that go out dog walking their "fleet", and spend the entire time fighting to control them, making room for pedestrians to pass and clearing up mounds of stinking dog shit. Where's the pleasure in any of this? I can only begin to imagine what a stinking flea pit their houses must be.

Guest JackoTC

I try to be nice and friendly with dogs as my Old Dutch and my sister both have one. But I just cant warm to them, nor the dogs. Cats for me every time. Low maintenance, and more importantly, you never have to get home from the pub to feed them or take them out.

I try to be nice and friendly with dogs as my Old Dutch and my sister both have one. But I just cant warm to them, nor the dogs. Cats for me every time. Low maintenance, and more importantly, you never have to get home from the pub to feed them or take them out.

​If only spouses were that simple.

We own a Jack Russell who we love dearly. Just one dog though. One is enough.

The problem with owning more than one dog is the pack instinct. For years, we had a couple or three dogs, it was a nightmare whenever the doorbell rang and when I walked them the fuckers tugged so hard on their leads trying to get in front of each other I nearly dislocated my fucking shoulders. We just have the one saluki lurcher now, no noise, no hassle, no worries off the lead, great company, all the upsides of owning a dog without the fuss of multiple ones. And she's great in bed.

Guest nobgobbler

We own a Jack Russell who we love dearly. Just one dog though. One is enough.

​Make the most of it Ape, Jacks are brilliant little dogs, ours died. I miss my Jack Russell days.

Why the fuck do you use the word "fleet " as collective noun to describe what should be a pack of dogs.

Perhaps you have nautical aspirations for your dogs or do you think you are Lord Nelson?

Most ridiculous Nom of the year with the most cretinous content.

What a cunt.

Why don't you offer us one of your brilliant noms then? Perhaps avocado eating etiquette, or golf club dress code, you thick wanker. 

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

Our neighbour who lives about half a mile up the road asked us to put the dustbin out and bring it back in for him when he went away for a few days with his family and their dog. Not too much trouble so I agreed to do it for him. Fucking hell. I opened the back gate and there was hardly a clear route to the bin through piles of dog shit. They've only got one fucking dog, what a shit hole. He's got two kids one under the age of two. Fucking hell they must be paddling it through the house. Disgusting. I shovelled myself a pathway through the land mines to get the cunting bin out but didnt bother to take it back. Dirty fuckers. Its a wonder they all haven't gone blind or got some other shit related disease.

Why the fuck do you use the word "fleet " as collective noun to describe what should be a pack of dogs.

Perhaps you have nautical aspirations for your dogs or do you think you are Lord Nelson?

Most ridiculous Nom of the year with the most cretinous content.

What a cunt.

Oh, and the word fleet was in quote marks, to highlight it's intentional misuse, thicko.

Our neighbour who lives about half a mile up the road asked us to put the dustbin out and bring it back in for him when he went away for a few days with his family and their dog. Not too much trouble so I agreed to do it for him. Fucking hell. I opened the back gate and there was hardly a clear route to the bin through piles of dog shit. They've only got one fucking dog, what a shit hole. He's got two kids one under the age of two. Fucking hell they must be paddling it through the house. Disgusting. I shovelled myself a pathway through the land mines to get the cunting bin out but didnt bother to take it back. Dirty fuckers. Its a wonder they all haven't gone blind or got some other shit related disease.

​I would be reporting them to social services.  That's fucking disgusting.

I'll tell you what's a cunt: some of my friends on Faecesbook befriending some of my other friends who they don't even know! These groups are usually delineated by time or education and have little in common except me. Fucking stop this now.

I'll tell you what's a cunt: some of my friends on Faecesbook befriending some of my other friends who they don't even know! These groups are usually delineated by time or education and have little in common except me. Fucking stop this now.

I keep getting told I should get facebook and twitter accounts on my website. Good for business, apparently.

These advisors clearly don't realise what I'm likely to post on them.

I keep getting told I should get facebook and twitter accounts on my website. Good for business, apparently.

These advisors clearly don't realise what I'm likely to post on them.

​you'd be a refreshing change Scotto. The younger cunts have 300+ friends (yeah, right) whereas I have a far less and enjoy being rapidly unfriended by distant relatives when I insult them.

• Like 1

​you'd be a refreshing change Scotto. The younger cunts have 300+ friends (yeah, right) whereas I have a far less and enjoy being rapidly unfriended by distant relatives when I insult them.

Its tempting to sign up just to post links from here.

Out of interest ratter, do you go on there socially or for business purposes?

Its tempting to sign up just to post links from here.

Out of interest ratter, do you go on there socially or for business purposes?

​I go on anti-socially and scurrilously so business interest wouldn't be a comfortable bedfellow Scotto. Funnily enough I've posted and seen things on Faecesbook that would be taken down on The Corner.

​I go on anti-socially and scurrilously so business interest wouldn't be a comfortable bedfellow Scotto. Funnily enough I've posted and seen things on Faecesbook that would be taken down on The Corner.

Mumsnet is a den of relentless iniquity. I never would have believed that until someone on the sicki forum posted a couple of links, fucking hell! Filthy bitches, they should be ashamed.