CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stars descend on London for Brit Awards

colonelkurtz

I bet the old bill and m15 are shitting it about this event. I imagine they're are going to be some ISIS celebs there too!(Brit awards target of all targets for propaganda,obviously) If you know what I mean,so you might not be disappointed. Mind you wouldn't phase me If the cunts got blown up...sick of their fucking idiot smug faces.

Also let me just add- If the Award ceremony does get hit and an ensuing investigation on the internet follows...I didn't know fuck all! just an assumption,so don't fucking raid my house you cunts! I might be naked! 

​It's a conundrum and no mistake.

On the one hand, you have to condemn without reservation the cowardly murderers of the ISIS ranks.

Then again, if they ever did manage to take out Sam Smith.....

Guest nobgobbler

​I did too. Vulgar, plebeian bitch. When she scraped her arse off the floor and pretended nothing happened, it was even more ridiculous.

Just like kids at festivity plays in infant school. Except she isn't one, filthy old whore.

I felt somewhat disappointed that she didn't run off crying like a spoilt 6 year old.

Guest Ahriman

Nothing like watching a bunch of talentless cunts patting each other on the back in a supreme act of metaphorical mutual masturbation to restore your faith in humanity.