CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tom Jones

Guest KuntaCunty

Guest Gong Farmer

I bet the gravelly voiced cunt used to collect all those skanky slime filled knickers up  that those middle aged stench cunted shitbins used to throw at him to take home and wank himself off in them.... the pervy knicker wearing fucking cunt.

Guest ducunti

I would like to attach IED to his bollocks and watch the cuntbreed sing the high notes, actually i wouldn't like to personally attach one to his nuts.

They'll probably be a fucking great rip in the arse of his trousers for easy access.

Guest ducunti

I bet the gravelly voiced cunt used to collect all those skanky slime filled knickers up  that those middle aged stench cunted shitbins used to throw at him to take home and wank himself off in them.... the pervy knicker wearing fucking cunt.

Probably now sells them all from a stall in Camden market.

Checkout 'What Good Am I' on his Praise and Blame album (think it's on You Tube too) then come back and talk about how 'talentless' he is.

Rocks like a motherfucker and s Britain's greatest pop vocalists ever.

Okay, image wise he's a total laughing stock but that voice gets him a lot of credit - not a cunt therefore and certainly not whilst One Direction, John Barrowman, Michael Buble (to name three serial sonic offenders) still draw breath.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Checkout 'What Good Am I' on his Praise and Blame album (think it's on You Tube too) then come back and talk about how 'talentless' he is.Rocks like a motherfucker and s Britain's greatest pop vocalists ever.Okay, image wise he's a total laughing stock but that voice gets him a lot of credit - not a cunt therefore and certainly not whilst One Direction, John Barrowman, Michael Buble (to name three serial sonic offenders) still draw breath.

Well said sir, the man has real depth to his voice and on stage charisma like few others. There are few newcomers who come close. Still a cunt though.

Went into a pub in Carmarthen a few years back just having a quiet drink with a workmate, the jukebox was playing in the background. All of a sudden the door burst open and around a dozen nutty welsh girls come in, one of them walked up to me and gave me a pound then said 'here's your money back we are going to turn the jukebox off' then proceeded to put a tape on of this cunt and dance all over the chairs and tables, funny thing was I hadn't put any money in the thing. I fucking left hastily.

I used to play number eight for Carmarthen Quins.

Guest KuntaCunty

Checkout 'What Good Am I' on his Praise and Blame album (think it's on You Tube too) then come back and talk about how 'talentless' he is.

Rocks like a motherfucker and s Britain's greatest pop vocalists ever.

Okay, image wise he's a total laughing stock but that voice gets him a lot of credit - not a cunt therefore and certainly not whilst One Direction, John Barrowman, Michael Buble (to name three serial sonic offenders) still draw breath.

Each to their own, I suppose, Jiggers old chap.  I had a look at that, as well as a couple of other songs, in the name of fairness, and I can't say my opinion has changed at all for the positive.  In fact, I'm even more convinced of his cuntitude than ever. 

Guest ducunti

I used to play number eight for Carmarthen Quins.

It was the one in the corner of the town centre can't remember the name but there was a torn jockstrap hanging over the wall light, did it by any chance belong to you.

Guest ducunti

It's a dining pub... Not my cup of tea at all. Full of cunts and poofs.

Don't suppose there's much call there then for sticking a pound in the glass and getting a birds eye view of neatly trimmed genatalia

Agreed, go on YouTube and check his duet with Janis Joplin. Stunning. Deebom and talentless cunts like that aren't fit enough to lick the sweat of his cobblers. Stick to X Factor you fucking chavs.

Once again a craven and faint hearted response Bin, you morbidly unsuccessful dog walker.

I just said that Tom is an afro haired welsh cunt, and he fucking well is. That's undeniable even to a limp brained worm like yourself. I made no comment as to Toms singing ability.

Tom can belt out a tune with the best of them and deserves all the riches and bitches he's had over the years.

He's still an afro haired Welsh cunt though and that will never change.

A little like your posts.