CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anal probing

CCArchive

Apart from the probing going on to assess the condition of the lower bowel for medical reasons. There seems to be a more than a few story's going around about aliens doing the Anal probing thing to humans as they sleep. Seriously, what the fuck does this accomplish ? Is it a sexual thing ? or maybe scientific, or just stupid? I'm not sure why but I'm quite curious, because whenever they show aliens on TV they seem to mention the probing too. I would think it would be a right cunt to wake up only to find out you have been invited to an alien anal probe meet and your the victim. Probing is a cunt and should be banned !!

• 7 months later...
Guest yariman

I'm not averse to probing or being probed - it's lots of fun as long as you've got a willing subject, lots of lube and some fluffy towels. I'm not an alien either.

I'm not averse to probing or being probed - it's lots of fun as long as you've got a willing subject, lots of lube and some fluffy towels. I'm not an alien either.

​Fluffy towels?  I'd be wanting an ambulance on standby for those sort of shenanigans.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JackoTC

​Fuck all that Jackoff, who needs that shit but i guess poofs wouldn't be on the aliens list as they would love it, mind you i would gladly send them that little mincing pile of cuntbreedness Wayne Sleep, in his fucking sleep...the fuckduck.

​Fends you fucking depraved genius. Where have you been ? Wanking in the grounds of a large Nunnery I don't doubt.