CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Martk Duggan

CCArchive

• 10 months later...

Mark Duggan...Drug dealing , gangster, carrying a loaded gun in London.... shot dead by police.....good....... He was a cunt....That's how the inquest should've gone and then we wouldn't have this huge bill to taxpayers for an inquiry

well justice is done.

• 3 months later...

Family have won the ruling to allow an appeal against lawful killing verdict. Bless dear old Mark, the gun carrying drug dealing gangster.if only there were more of this kind of person in the world. The police have a very difficult job to do and this ruling undermines the support the general public has for these officers. Fuck mark and his scum family.

Family have won the ruling to allow an appeal against lawful killing verdict. Bless dear old Mark, the gun carrying drug dealing gangster.if only there were more of this kind of person in the world. The police have a very difficult job to do and this ruling undermines the support the general public has for these officers. Fuck mark and his scum family.

This is another Stephen Lawrence in the making, we're never going to hear the end of it.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I think you know the answer to your own question.

Of course, you're right. I suppose I should have said will he deny he's making it a racist topic, the tedious predictable cunt. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 27 October 2015 at 10:37:44, Eddie said:

If I walked out the house even with my albeit obviously sporting weapon loaded down into town, let alone in a white drug cunt Toyota with a bunch of greasy spikey haired neds it would feel like a suicide attempt, and id rightly expect to discover speeding copper lead mushrooming through my retarded cunt grey matter. Stop whinging from beyond the grave you cunt.