CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chris Chan

CCArchive

What a fat fucking cunt Chris Chan is. Why is he such a cunt you ask? A variety of reasons come into my head; making video blogs about shit no-one cares about, stalking women and asserting his sexual advances on them, posting naked pictures of himself on the internet, created a copyrighted carton character called Sonichu and producing comics on his horrible creation, pretending to be Autistic, and always creating a bigger drama between him and people who tease him on the internet. However, I don

• 9 months later...
On 14/06/2015 at 00:15, Agentpeanut said:

Ah yes, Chris Chan.
The internets favourite manchild.

If Brony was real he'd be this cunt. Check out the entry in Encyclopedia Dramatica if you have a few minutes spare.

https://encyclopediadramatica.online/Chris-chan

You may have thought we were cruel cunts, but we're rank amateurs compared to that.

Guest Bill Stickers

People who devote their time to bullying this lad are sad fucking cunts. Yes he is utterly intolerable, but that is a result of a learning disability, and if they don't like his annoying as fuck videos, they could just stop watching them rather than manipulating him into doing daft shit.

Cunts.

People who devote their time to bullying this lad are sad fucking cunts. Yes he is utterly intolerable, but that is a result of a learning disability, and if they don't like his annoying as fuck videos, they could just stop watching them rather than manipulating him into doing daft shit.

Cunts.

In the interest of research I read up about him on his own wikia page. I wish I hadn't bothered. This Ivy he keeps banging on about in the video above was some fake profile taking the piss basically. One of its stunts was to get him to wank off into a cup,fill it with fanta then drink it. Whilst filming it of course, which then got leaked online. It's fucking sick that anybody would take advantage of someone who is desperately lonely, naive and autistic. Whoever it was needs at least a good fucking kicking, but preferably locking up.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Wizardsleeve

From knowyourmeme.com

Chris has been received negatively by many sources, mainly for his low quality body of work, peculiar behaviors, extreme reactions to trolls, homophobia, racism, use of autism as a crutch, gullibility, questionable cleanliness, and obesity.”

Sound like any butt-hurt little faggot you know?

Matches a cunt down the road rather accurately.

• 6 years later...

Seems like its the end of the road for Chris Chan. At 39 years of age, he's been arrested for sexually abusing his dementia riddled 85 year-old mother.

They'll be sending him to a male prison, where his works of art and writings will undoubtedly be appreciated by his fellow inmates for many years to come.

Note the internet wankers in the video still fanning the flames of his craziness like the bottom feeding scum they are, but the line has to be drawn for the responsibility of the individual somewhere and, despite the mental health problems and lifetime of internet trolling, I think forced incest with a vulnerable family member is a pretty reasonable point to draw it:

What a fucking mess.

On 16/06/2015 at 19:01, Bill Stickers said:

People who devote their time to bullying this lad are sad fucking cunts. Yes he is utterly intolerable, but that is a result of a learning disability, and if they don't like his annoying as fuck videos, they could just stop watching them rather than manipulating him into doing daft shit..

Now where's the fun in that, Bill, you joyless fucking cunt.