CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serena Williams Ever Expanding Ass

CCArchive

Earlier on today I watched Serena Williams check in at Wimbledon and couldn't help noticing that her ass has expanded considerably over the last 2 years. Extensive research over the last few hours and some pretty complex equations have allowed me to produce a chart with a linear curve mapping and predicting the growth of her ass. Moving from 2009 to 2011 and the curve shows the growth is picking up speed. If the current growth rate is maintained Serena will not be able to move through a standard doorway by 2013. The curve from 2013 to 2018 really begins to pick up pace and indicates a hugely inflated ass that will bear no relative perspective to the rest of her body. Moving from 2018 onwards and the ass growth has by now picked up momentum akin to a tsunami and new york is in peril from a new kind of super monster (Asszilla)

• 9 months later...

​Who the bloody hell are U?

​CC's renowned prolific punter who has made more noms than anyone else. Mr Archive's prodigious output warranted his own section within the hallowed halls of the Corner.

Edited by Mrs Roops

• 2 weeks later...

Mrs Nocti put the tennis on the other day, and the noises this grotesque monster makes are fucking unbelievable. If I didn't glance up from what I was reading to see tennis on the TV, I could've swore the missus was watching a grizzly bear trying to squeeze out a rather painful shit. 

• 5 months later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 26 May 2015 at 20:55:44, ProfB said:

where's the word ass thing gone - i got this, I buttoned page 2 - & the forum went tit up. i am back in 2014 - that ain;t right. :ph34r:

You need rolled in a carpet and riddled full of bullets you stupid stupid fucking thick cunt